1. Tell us about yourself and how did you develop an interest in makeup?
I started to develop an interest in makeup after high school. I would watch YouTube tutorials and try to recreate looks. Once I really learned how to do my own makeup, I decided to start my own YouTube in 2012 and have been doing it ever since.
2. One best thing about being a beauty blogger.
I would say the best thing about being a beauty blogger for me is the freedom of showcasing creativity that you have. I have always been into art, drawing and photography, so I feel that doing makeup lets me really express my creative side.
3. Your current style icon.
My current style icon I would say would have to be Rihanna. I could never pull off her looks, but I would love to!
4. One beauty rule you never break.
That’s a hard one. I would say I never do my makeup without doing my brows. I think brows can make or break a look.
5. What are your favourite brands you like to shop?
I like to use a lot of drugstore brands such as NYX or L.A. Girl. But I have recently been loving some Instagram shops like The Crayon Case and Fontella.
6. Describe your style and who influenced you to pursue fashion and beauty.
To be honest, my style is really laid back. When I am not doing a look on Instagram or Youtube, I have no makeup on, and I am usually in sweats. LOL. However, I do like to get dressed up and wear a full face, and when I do, I like to have more of a casual chic look.
7. One recent trend that you love the most
Wow, this a hard one too. I can not pinpoint a trend, but I do love makeup looks that are out of the box or SFX makeup.
8. What is that one thing you never leave your house?
If I am wearing makeup, I never leave the house without my lipstick.
9. What advice do you want to give to other bloggers?
I have a lot of people that are starting out asking me this question, and I honestly think that consistency is key. I see such a change in my following and engagement when I am consistent with my posts/videos vs when I am not.
10. Which city do you consider most fashionable?
I think it’s New York City.
11. Things you first notice on anyone’s outfit
I see shoes first and then whatever accessories they have on.
12. One thing you splurge on.
One thing that I splurge on is a good eyeshadow palette. The reason I don’t mind splurging money on an eyeshadow palette is because I know that I will end up having it years to come. When it comes to products like foundations or concealers that you run through fast is hard for me to splurge on.
13. What is your favourite item in your closet right now?
My leggings. LOL
14. What is your must-have accessory and perfume?
Must have accessory would be a pair of earrings, and I change my perfume all the time.
15. What is that one thing you would do if you have all the money and resources to do it?
Take a trip to Bora Bora.