1. Tell us about yourself and how did you develop an interest in fashion?
I have been in love with fashion for as long as I can remember. As a little girl, I would style my Barbie’s and make their clothes. My grandmother was a fashionista and my mother was a seamstress so fashion was instilled in me as a child. My grandmother bought me my first sewing machine and my mother taught me how to sew. Growing up we didn’t have a lot of money so when we did go shopping I would pick pieces that were trendy. I love to help style family and friends for special occasions. I guess you can say I always have had an eye for fashion.
2. One best thing about being a fashion blogger.
Being able to express my creativity through writing and fashion is awesome!
3. Describe your style and who influenced you to pursue fashion.
My style is a combination of Chic and edgy. I can be casual one day but bold and risky the next.
4. Is blogging your profession or hobby?
Blogging started as a hobby but recently I have been pursuing it professionally.
5. What are your favourite designer and brands you like to shop?
I love designers such as Gucci and Louis Vuitton but to be honest I rather shop at Zara and H&M any day. Like I always say you have to fake it till you make it!
6. Things you first notice on anyone’s outfit.
What I notice first in a person’s outfits are accessories. Accessories need to make a statement whether it’s a purse or earrings.
7. One recent trend that you love the most.
I am loving Berets right now. I think they are the perfect accessory for any winter outfit!
8.One fashion rule you never break.
Fashion rules are meant to break in my opinion! In my opinion, there aren’t any rules when it comes to FASHION!
9. Your current style icon.
My current style icon is Kourtney Kardashian believe it or not. I just love her sense of style.
10. Which city do you consider most fashionable?
NYC comes to mind as the most fashionable city but lately, Washington D.C has been stepping up its game. I see a lot of fashionistas gallivanting the streets in D.C.
11. What is your must-have accessory and perfume?
Earrings are a must-have accessory and I actually don’t have a favorite perfume right now, I like to switch it up all the time.
12. One thing you splurge on.
I like to splurge on shoes. I love being comfortable so I go out of my way to buy a good shoe especially now that I am a mom on the go.
13. What is your favourite item in your closet right now?
My favorite item right now is my faux fur leopard coat. But then again I love anything faux fur right now!
14. What advice do you want to give to other bloggers?
I would advice other bloggers to pursue what they love. If blogging is your passion then work hard for it and it will be worth it in the end. You should also remember to stay true to yourself and your style because there are many bloggers out there but there’s only one you.
15. If you could have three wishes, what would those be?
First, I would wish for peace in the world. I want my son to grow up in a world where there is more love than hate.
My second wish would be that my blogging career takes off and I am able to make it my full-time job. The Third wish would be to buy my parents the home of their dreams, they have worked so hard in this country and they deserve it