1. Tell us about yourself and how did you develop an interest in fashion
I am an undergraduate student majoring in graphic design. I have a passion for fashion and design since I was a little girl. I went to a private school and always had to wear a uniform until college. I loved to accessorise my uniform and then in college explored fashion more and found my style.
2. One best thing about being a fashion blogger
Being a fashion blogger is something I have started somewhat recently and it has allowed me to show my style and influence others. It allows me to be creative and incorporate my photography into fashion.
3. Your current style icon.
I have a few current style icons. Rihanna’s pattern and layered fashion and Victoria Beckham’s simplicity and cut of fabrics.
4. One fashion rule you never break
One fashion rule I never break is showing off both cleavage and legs. Its one or the other but not both. I also have a pet peeve of chipped nail polish. My nails are always done!
5. What are your favourite designer and brands you like to shop from?
6. Describe your personal style and who influenced you to pursue fashion
My personal style is very 60’s and 90’s inspired. Some words to describe my fashion is edgy, retro, innovative, and different. Many style icons from the 60’s and 90’s, along with my Nana. She is the biggest style icon in my life.
7. One recent trend that you love the most
Mixing patterns and plaid fabrics.
8. What is that one thing you never leave your house without?
Lipstick and sunglasses.
9. What advice do you want to give to other bloggers?
Don’t follow the crowd, be different and OWN your style because people will take notice. Be confident!
10. Which city do you consider most fashionable?
I have been to many cities and some that stood out to me as fashionable is Detroit which is an inspiration for my style, Chicago and New York.
11. Things you first notice on anyone’s outfit.
The first thing I notice about anyone is their shoes.
12. One thing you splurge on.
I always splurge on shoes and sunglasses.
13. What is your favourite item in your closet right now?
Right now my favorite item in my closet is my pattern pants/skirts.
14. What is your must-have accessory and perfume?
My must-have accessory is sunglasses as I’m sure that’s noticeable, but simple necklaces are too! My perfume must have will always be Chanel Mademoiselle.
15. What is that one thing you would do if you have all the money and resources to do it?
One thing I would do with all the money in the world would be to travel and work with people in poverty and bring them clothes/shoes I’ve designed while visiting many cultures and exploring different trends to inspire my brand.
Visit her Instagram for more fashion trends and amazing looks.