We have 10 fashion outfit ideas for work that will help women look great while working.
1. A distressed or skinny fit denim jeans or shorts, basic tees – maybe with high neck/ elbow length sleeves , a chic jacket and pretty sneakers or ankle length boots. No, this is what I like on my own.
2. My number one fashion rule is WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE. Often women feel self-conscious about wearing colors, trends or prints. If you like it, wear it!
3. Fashion does not reflect social status, being wealthy is one thing, and having a fashion style is another. One can easily look fashionable with affordable brands, so don’t be discouraged by the large community of influencers whose favored brands are a bit heavy on the pockets.
4. The fact that I can experiment different looks with it. Being able to create or be creative rather is just so beautiful. Growing up I always watched my mum draw her brows and wear red lips and I thought to myself hm I want to do that when I get older.
5. In all areas there are rules and fashion is no less! I think it’s important to apply sabérselas down pat but occasionally skip them! There is only one who never skip me! When creating a look it is important to note that when we get up we go more cleavage obscured by down or reverse. Elegance and style always!
6. You make your own fashion , be bold.
7. Choose joy in your clothes, your hair, your food, your books, your job, your life, your friends, your thoughts, your words, and your actions.
8. The perfect makeup look for me is a Smokey eye with a Wispy lash, contoured face and nude lip.
9. Always present yourself with a detail that is make-up, or hair style, or simply an accessory.
10. One fashion rule I never break is not matching colors . If you don’t have a specific color scheme you wear it will throw off the outfit completely .