Get caught up on the hottest fall fashion trends for women.
1. I never follow trends blindly. I like to incorporate trend details that are happening and that I really like into my wardrobe but I never push some “on trend” pieces just because they are “in” at the moment. Classical style and sophistication is what I am striving for.
2. I once read that Coco Chanel said to take one accessory off before you leave the house and I do that every day. It’s one rule that I applied to my fashion and I never break it.
3. I believe that to exude a true sense of style you cannot stick to all the rules. Fashion is a form of art and risks have to be taken to break the mould and for trends to emerge. That being said there is one rule I try not to break as a woman over thirty and that’s never show cleavage and leg at the same time as its not classy!
4. The perfect casual wear look for me is a Graphic tee, Mom jeans, trainers and a western belt.
5. The perfect casual wear look is a crewneck or t-shirt with a nice pair of joggers, trousers or denim and some casual shoes like loafers of boat shoes or sneakers like chucks or classic footwear.
6. Never follow rules! I think all the fashion rules have gone out the window!
7. Fashion is always changing so don’t get hung up on the trends. Don’t feel like you need to have what everyone else has to be “fashionable”. Be yourself and wear what you want.
8. Ah, one fashion rule I never break.. I seem to usually try to never wear white pants after Labor Day, even though I know Now it’s probably fine to break that rule.
9. Wear maximun 2 or 3 matching colors in one outfit.Less is more!
10. Style is a creativity, expression, passion, luxe and taste… and of course all the inspiration!