Lion Beard Khan
1. Tell us about yourself and how did you develop an interest in Street style fashion?
Answer: My name is Lion Beard Khan (LBK) and I’m based in NYC. In regards to how I got interested in street style fashion as a teenager, I’ve always like street style culture, because anything goes. Street style is about being cool, comfortable and nonconforming to other people’s opinions. In other words, I wear what I wanna wear and no one can tell me I’m not cool! I’m street cultured. The Original!
2. Is fashion blogging your profession or hobby?
Answer: Hobby, but I don’t mind if it turns into a profession.
3. Your current style icon.
4. One fashion rule you never break.
Answer: Wear what I wanna wear. I never break that one.
5. What are your favorite designer and brands you like to shop?
Answer: I don’t have any favorite designer. I’ll buy them all as long as I can afford them!
6. Describe your style and who influenced you to pursue fashion.
Answer: My style is simple and clean. In regards to who influenced me is myself.
7. One recent trend that you love the most.
Answer: Beards! I don’t care if it’s trending. Beards are the best.
8. What is that one thing you never leave your house without?
Answer: My underwear.
9. What advice do you want to give to other bloggers?
Answer: Be original and don’t care about what others say and think.
10. Which city do you consider most fashionable?
11. Things you first notice on anyone’s outfit.
12. One thing you splurge on.
Answer: Shoes and food!
13. What is your favorite item in your closet right now?
14. What is your must-have accessory and perfume?
Answer: For me, my must-have accessory is a hat/beanie. In regards to perfume, OUD is what I wear.
15. What is that one thing you would do if you have all the money and resources to do it?
Answer: After taking care of myself and family I would help people in need as much as possible.