6 Instagrammers ideas on hairstyles
1. My hair is all natural so achieving certain looks like this one can be an extensive process. However, for this particular look, I used a pre-poo conditioner followed by a cleansing shampoo. Next, I topped my hair with coconut oil, braided my hair into two braids and allowed my hair to air dry. Once it was completely dry I parted my hair into four sections and began spraying a heat protectant from the root to the ends as I flat ironed my hair. After obtaining the acquired sleekness to my hair, I then used flexible rods to give my hair just a slight curl. Finally, after about two hours I removed the flexible rods, used my fingers to sort of comb through my hair, and finished with a humidity resistant hairspray to complete the look. Lately, I have been in love with KeraCareâs Thermal Wonder products! In my opinion, they have a haircare line of products that work for just about every hair type. Most importantly it does whatever it is supposed to do for your hair as if it is supposed to be
2. The first step is to get a straight and smooth hair. To avoid damage the hair, I always use the hairdryer. And obviously, hair should be totally clean. Then, divide it into horizontal sections. Beginning with the bottom, curl your hair with an iron. Fully wrap your hair, working from top to bottom, around the barrel, holding it vertically to your head. Continue curling the rest of the sections until the top. In the top, you should make the sections parallel to your hair part and place the iron in this orientation and you’ll place the hair over the barrel and then under the barrel until you’ll see the S form in the hair top part. In the next step, you should run your fingers through your hair carefully to blend in the curls and lightly spray all over your head to hold the style. I always recommend using a serum to keep caring your hair and provide shine. And lacquer to the last effect. I use a Spanish brand named “Secretos del agua”, but there’s many of them very nice, for example, L’Or
3. To make this hairstyle, I just decided to smooth my hair. I used a straightener of the brand Babyliss which I use now for some time which is great. Before any smoothing, I use a protector of heat on my hair of the brand L’OrÃ©al Paris. I used to do some coloring on my hair. For my pink coloration, I used a product Colorista of the L’OrÃ©al Paris brand in tint Hot Pink. This product is very practical because he allows having a color which becomes blurred from 5 to 15 shampoos. It is ideal for summer or to test a new hair color.
4. The crazy thing is, I invented it myself.I always use the â Garnier shampoo with cocoa and macadamia odor for strengthened and noticeably supple hairâ in the day before.
5. I always had really straight and thick hair so itâs never hard to get it in âshapeâ in the morning. I now have really long hair which I adore. I think it took me 3 years to grow my hair this long. In 2015 I cut it right under my shoulders and I missed my long hair so much so I had to grow it back and now theyâre really long. But I still want them to grow even longer. I love to be creative with my hair and try new and different hairstyles but this hairstyle is my standard everyday hairstyle. Here are some tips on how to get this hairstyle: I try to avoid really tight hairstyles like a sleek ponytail. Try to let your hair loose! I also try to avoid heat on my hair. When I go out of the shower I never blow dry my hair, I let it dry naturally instead. When I do use heat I use a heat protector. I also never comb my hair when itâs wet! It can cause damage because your hair is more fragile when itâs wet. If you want to achieve this hairstyle too the best advice I can give to you is haircare a