6 Instagrammers Who Knows About Casual wear
1. You will never catch me wearing sequins to an office environment. Expression of personality, Artistic and creative energy.
2. If you aren’t comfortable in it, don’t wear it! Not all trends are for everybody and if you try something on and you don’t feel you are very best at it, then change into something that makes you feel confident and represents your style. I love fashion because it is a way to express yourself in a way that’s just your own. I think it’s exciting the five different people could own the same shirt, and wear it in totally different ways. It keeps fashion exciting and ever-changing.
3. Never wear clothes or color that does not suit you, just because something suit someone body shape or skin tone does not mean it will suit you. Fashion has always been one of one big interest, the thought of shopping for new clothes and play with a different item, color to suit my shape always make me happy. Fashion has always been one of one big interest, the thought of shopping for new clothes and play with a different item, color to suit my shape always make me happy.
4. I don’t force myself to wear colors that don’t look good on me even if I really like the color. Same goes for my clients. I’m a very creative person so I like the fact that it allows me to showcase my “art”, just in a different form. I also love how you can showcase your personality from the inside, but on the outside, for everyone to see.
5. One fashion rule I never break is: when you’ve got nothing to wear, wear black. because whenever I’m in a hurry to go somewhere I still want to look my best so I find anything that’s black to go with either my top or pants. Even when I can figure out what shoes to wear I choose black!