6 Instagrammers Who Knows About Hairstyle
1. Actually, this is a really simple hairstyle, but it looks gorgeous, it is easy to make and can wear with every outfit.
2. I achieved this hairstyle using the largest GHD ceramic round brush to create volume at the root and a flick at the end for softness. Paul Mitchell super skinny relaxing balm pre-blow dry. Tigers headrush for shine post blow dry.
3. The bride’s hairstyle was achieved with a side fishtail braid that was loosened and curled hair that was combed to achieve a?looseâ curl. For the bridesmaid, this was a simple chignon look that was pinned back. Both were finished with flower crowns. Infinity hairspray. And bumble and bumble hair cream.
4. So, first of all, I have very curly hair naturally. So, after I wash my hair I apply Boots Curl Creme. I let my hair dry (I do not use heat on my hair ever). After I couple of days, I noticed my hair needed a wash. So I brushed it out. That when I took the picture.
5. At home, just by myself. I recommend good products – starting with shampoo and masks, as well as serum oil and light spray.