6 Instagrammers ideas on hairstyles
1. I looked for a natural feel that did not require much effort and rigidity. A hair molding foam for the curls and to give the final touch we used a headdress made with filigree and rhinestones that would highlight any hairstyle.
2. Natural hair was braided down, a good amount of natural hair was left out around front & sides so it would be versatile and then Hair Extensions were added. good quality hair, Sewing needles, weaving cap. Babyliss Flatiron. Paul Mitchell âHot of the pressâ Vitamin E oil.
3. For this hairstyle, I used a straightener. The reason is that it creates long-lasting, big curls that easily frame your face. I used a Secret brand straightener, which has multiple heat settings and a vibration setting that assists in making beautiful straightener curls. To set the curls I used Joico power spray finishing spray. It smells great and works amazing.
4. I achieved this hair look by using 3 Brazilian body wave and a frontal from @thequincolletion_. For this hairstyle I used 1/2- 1 in curling wand, to achieve a voluminous body wave look. Wide tooth comb is recommended to comb out wand curls.
5. I did this style on freshly washed and damp hair. I added eco styler gel to all of my hair in small sections. I then parted a section of my hair in the front to create bangs, which I then parted down the middle. While the bangs were sectioned off, I pulled the rest of my hair into a high ponytail. I did a very loose top knot bun using rubber bands to give the bun height and shaped it with my hands. I finished off by clipping two loc beads into the bun and adding a bit more gel to my bangs for safe keeping. To try this on dry natural hair (and avoid using as much gel) I would recommend moistening the bangs slightly, adding oil and leaving them in two plaits overnight. Water and eco styler gel.