6 Instagrammers Who Knows About Hairstyle
1. I achieved this hairstyle by looking for many videos on YouTube and try to make the best one for my face shape. The best face shape for this hairstyle is an oval face.
2. It’s almost taken me 2 years to have this long hair. Gatsby for the wet look, just nice for the hardness after applied. Nature wet look.
3. I really taking care of my hair & my hairstyle. I really love to have a different haircut or style, seriously I don’t stick to only 1 style.1. Sunsilk or shampoo & conditioner hair. 2. Biotique Advanced Ayurveda for hair musk. 3. Botaneco Garden – Organic Argan & Olive Oil ~ apply daily or alternate day 4. Parachute Coconut Oil ~ apply weekly.
4. You have to dry your hairs with dryer and round brush.I use?Resintek Sebastian Professionalâ – I love it!
5. I start by washing my hair with Milk Bath by Mizani. And conditioning my hair with Silk Cream conditioner(also by Mizani.) Towel dry hair, add a little heat protection serum or argon oil. And blow dry still leave hair damp a little. Then separating hair into small sections, take each section one by one. Add some hair cream moisturizer(I use Pantene truly Relaxed oil cream hair moisturizer.) and coil the hair into Bantu knots. Let sit overnight(or if in a rush sit under a dryer for 30-40 mins.) The next day uncoils the Bantu Knots. Adding a little hair polish serum to the hair and finger comb to shape the style in place. Use some texture spray for volume and to help hold the shape. And finish with a Natural holding hairspray(Bio-silk) and gloss spray for a little shine. And conquer the day feeling curly, suave, and Fashion Hair ready.