6 Instagrammers Who Knows About Hairstyle
1. First, I bought a pack of grey colored Brazillian wool hair (it contains 12 bundles of wool) and braided 180 two-strand twists on a string. Then I braided my hair into 12 cornrows and tucked the end of each of one in next cornrow and braided it together, then I tucked the end of the last one underneath itself. Finally, I installed the twists in my cornrows with a crochet needle using the crochet braiding technique.
2. I cut my baby bangs myself! Team home haircut! ha! I then braided my hair in two low messy braids. I didn’t use any products because I wanted it to look messy.
3. For this hairstyle, I decided to do a co-wash, which is when you wash your hair only using conditioner. So I used Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle conditioner while in the shower. I then combed through with my fingers, let it sit there for about 5-10 minutes and rinsed out the conditioner. I then applied a combination of oils, leave-in conditioner, and a curling cream, in that order. Let it air dry and hit the pool! I recommend Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner, Cantu Leave-In Conditioner, and Eden Body Works Coconut Curling Cream.
4. It is of own curls and all I did was mess it up a bit to make it look bigger and used some hair Oil to make it less frizzy.
5. Achieve by using iron wire, hair pieces, and thin gauze. Hairspray and hair color spray for this hairstyles.