6 Instagrammers are rocking their casual styles
1. Dress for your own body type. I think with all the trends out there, women can find items that show their own curves and best assets in the best way!
2. I love fashion because its a great way to be creative. I also think that when you get dressed up, you just have a better day. Theres something about having a complete look that gives you the confidence you need to walk into a room and own it.
3. Fashion is self-expression. Whether you’re ‘into’ fashion or not, it’s something we all share, just by virtue of the fact we all dress ourselves every day. I love this aspect – that it can be something so utilitarian and widespread, and at the same time, something that’s so personal and allows for endless creative potential. It’s a rabbit hole, and the deeper you go, the more you discover.
4. Try new things! Some of my favorite purchases were actually recommended to me by others (a salesperson or a boutique owner) and were initially out of my comfort zone. But they ended up being some of the pieces I wear the most. I love finding new items and outfits this way!
5. They say that an outfit in one color is boring. But I have often broken this rule before.