6 Instagrammers And Their Views About Hairstyle
1. The truth is not something difficult to achieve, it only takes a few minutes, the first is to apply a heat protector for the hair, make it a side section that you like and apply a few drops of oil to give it shine.
2. To achieve either the long or short style of hair, we had lots of layers added!! We both have super thick hair and in order to maintain an easy style, layers are an absolute necessity!
3. This is my natural hair. I wash my hair with shampoo only once a week. Besides that, I wash my hair with only conditioner twice or three times a week. when it’s wet I moisturize it with leave-in conditioner and curl mousse. After that, I blow dry it with a diffuser. And then I use a wax.
4. I curled my hair to achieve a messy curl look. I didn’t want it to look super neat and rather like an everyday look. I twisted two braids of the front part of my hair, one braid on each side and tied it together at the back of my head with a pink bow/ribbon.
5. Wash 2 shampoos 1 conditioner, Smoothing roots with the feather jet and giving it body through the mid-lengths and ends. Using the gHd large wand to give the hair natural loose yet polished waves. I recommend using the KM young again for shampoo and conditioner, hair resort spray through the roots and young again serum through the mid-lengths and ends before drying, After its blow-waved and curled KM bedroom hair and KM purple shimmer shine to bring out that blonde. The best face shape for this hairstyle is a slender face and neck with thick long healthy hair.