7 Instagrammers And Their Views About Hairstyle
1. You can be achieved this hairstyle by creating a diamond section through the top of the head. The front of the section should reach the forehead and the back is located just below the crown. Keep the diamond narrow using eye width as a guide. Create 4 other sections by using the edges of the diamond. Start by taking chunky sections (around 4 cm) curling them with an iron and rolling them towards you into a barrel curl and pinning with a Bobby pin. Continue this throughout The diamond section. Once this is done move to side and back and continues taking chunky sections and curl them with the iron. Now you gonna create a pin curl rolling the hair away from the face. Once you’re done leave for 10 minutes to set and cool down. Afterward take the pins out, brush the curls out and style the parting as desired.
2. If your hair doesn’t hold a curl well, I recommend using your favorite long hold hairspray.
3. Loreal elvive extraordinary hair oil, it makes my hair look less frizzy.
4. I separate my hair evenly down the middle, I take one of the sides and brush the hair upwards into a really high ponytail. Then I twist the hair around my finger like a cinnamon bun and use about 7-10 bobby pins to secure the bun on the top of my head. The repeat for the other side! I also like to pull out my short wispy hairs in the front of my face to make it look more natural. I love this hairstyle for a hot summer day and when I have no time to straighten it!
5. Simply 2 rubber bands and a comb with a sharp tail.
6. I sleep all night with thin plastic tubes to make the curls, then in the morning I remove the tubes and I divide the curls into small sections of hair to create volume.