6 Instagrammers And Their Views About Hairstyle
1. My trusty hairstylist from JoHair Studio. I blow dry after showering, use a hair serum and curl the ends inwards with a hair straightener. I am currently using Dyson hairdryer, Loreal Elvive Extraordinary hair oil, and Jose Eber hair straightener
2. Being on the road a lot for my job I try to be pretty low maintenance with my hair, so with this one it was a good hairbrush, a pair of straighteners, and a load of hairspray!
3. I parted my hair down the center and did loose curls all over. I then did a twisted French braid on both sides of my head going halfway around then twisted the two strands the rest of the way. I secured both ends at the back of my head with a clear elastic and did one final flip of the whole braid to give a last twisted effect. I recommend starting with a good dry shampoo to hold the shape. I recommend Batiste Dry Shampoo. A good curling iron you can curl your hair with, I used my 1-inch hot tools curling iron and a clear elastic to complete the look.
4. It was a very slow process…bleaching it three times with Loreal Quick blue powder bleach and Loreal 20 volume developer. I took a WEEK AND A HALF in between each bleaching process to not damage my hair too much (I wore a lot of hats). To tone my hair I used ION cream toner in ‘snow cap’. I washed my hair with Clairol shimmering lights purple shampoo before adding Rockabilly Blue Dye by Manic panic to the ends painting it upward in an Ombre. Loreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach with Loreal developer. Ion Color Brilliance Cream Toner. Clairol Shimmering Lights Purple Shampoo for blonde & Silver. Manic Panic Rockabilly Blue Hair Dye.
5. Get a fresh undercut from your neighborhood Barber. Wash and condition your natural hair with @Cantu products